I finally got to mess around with PhantomJS and Jasmine, and couldn’t find a resource that gives clear, concise, accurate information, without language specific or build tool specific coupling, so I decided to write it myself.
Fortunately, it is way simpler than I thought.
"A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a simple system that worked.
The inverse proposition also appears to be true: A complex system designed from scratch never works and cannot be made to work. You have to start over, beginning with a working simple system"
- John Gall
- www.abundantrving.com on Software Engineering Interview Questions
- Why AMD? – Part 1 @carylandholt | gonzalojpv on Build Backbone Apps Using RequireJS
- happyZZR1400 on Testing Backbone + RequireJS Applications with Jasmine
- Collazz on Software Engineering Interview Questions
- Mike on Build Backbone Apps Using RequireJS